REWARD EQUATOR Conference:
Increasing value and reducing waste in biomedical research
Call for abstracts
Delegates are invited to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentation, particularly on the following topics:
- How to increase value and reduce waste when research priorities are set
- Increasing value and reducing waste in research design, conduct and analysis
- Increasing value and reducing waste in biomedical research regulation and management
- Increasing value and reducing waste: addressing inaccessible research
- Reducing waste from incomplete or unusable reports of biomedical research
All correspondence regarding the abstracts will be sent to the submitting author. The authors will be informed as to whether or not the paper has been accepted for an oral or poster presentation by 29th June 2015.
Abstract title (brief, including study design classification), authors, and main text should be submitted via the online submission form, no longer than 250 words and the main text should follow the structured format:
Background; Objective; Methods; Results; Limitations; Conclusions
The structured format is designed for research submissions; if submitting another type of presentation, please follow the structure as much as possible. Authors may upload one simple table or figure as a PDF file in addition.
Accepted abstracts will be published in the online conference programme and book of abstracts for distribution to the conference delegates. Abstracts may appear in print exactly as submitted.
Please specify in your submission email if you would prefer oral or poster presentation.
You may specifically submit your abstract for poster presentation. Alternatively, due to our limited number of available oral presentations, we may recommend that a submission for oral presentation be given as a poster.
Poster size: 841 x 1189 mm